How it works
Before using our GameMarket.pt website and service you must read and accept the Rules, the Terms and Conditions of Use. The businesses resulting from the use of GameMarket.pt are the sole responsibility of the sellers (advertisers) and the buyers.
How to buy brand new and used gaming products?
- Create your free account or login to manage your data, favorit classified ads, contact sellers, etc.
- Search our markeplace by keyword, category, location, etc. using the search box (such as "Game Boy", "PS5", "XBOX", "Console", etc.) or through our website Menus and Filters.
- If you have found the product ad contact the seller through the contact form available on the ad page/product page. If the seller has the "online shop" option active you can buy the product online following the link "Buy Online".
- If you can not find what you are looking for, you can also create your own ad indicating what you need ("Purchase" type ad).
How to list and advertise used and brand new gaming products, services, events, etc.?
- Create your account or log in to manage your data, ads, etc.
- Register your classified ad using the forms available on the portal or send us your product data files.
- The registration of used products is free for both private sellers and businesses (business accounts must be activated with the payment of a small fee. Contact us and request a proposal). For registration of brand new gaming products it is necessary to have a Premium Account (contact us to request a proposal).
- You must provide as much information as possible and the information should correspond to the truth. You must add real photos of the items your are listing.
- Share your ad on Social Networks using the Share feature on the listing page.
- Our users and visitors will be able to search and find your ad and potential prospects will contact you. Everytime you receive a message from a potential buyer you will receive a notification by email. Suggestion: add our emails firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to the list of contacts in your email account to prevent our emails from entering the trash or spam box.
- You must reply to all inquiries about your ad. Unanswered accounts may be blocked and users may no longer have free access to our services.
- If you sell the item (or the item is no longer available for sale for any reason) you must access your account and archive the ad listing immediately, marking it as "Sold." This step is very important to keep the marketplace up to date.
Still have doubts? We recommend that you also read our FAQ page and if you still have questions, please contact us.